Especially for the nutritional requirements of tortoises
To remain healthy animals which are predominantly herbivore need food which is low in protein and rich in fibre. The food for tortoises deliberately contains only vegetable ingredients, high in fibre and low in proteins.
- Especially for the nutritional requirements of tortoises: food sticks made up of a mixture of purely plant-based raw materials
- To maintain the animals’ health: selected herbs and plants
- Ideal for the digestive system: high fibre content, low protein content
- Healthy growth without shell problems, stabilises and strengthens immunity thanks to vitamin complex and vitamin C
- Contents: staple food for tortoises, Agivert. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening
Several times a day feed as much as can be eaten in a short time. For adult animals 4 to 5 feeds per week are sufficient. Feed directly, soaked in small quantities of water or with fresh meadow herbs.
- Crude protein (12.5%)
- Crude fat (2.5%)
- Crude fibre (22.0%)
- Crude ash (8.5%)