Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles
Most turtles and terrapins are omnivores. They particularly like to eat fish and water animals. To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants. JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals’ size. Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
- Main food for turtles: mineral-packed food sticks for turtles and pond terrapins 10 – 50 cm in size
- Excellent palatability: high protein content from fish and shrimps
- Healthy shell growth thanks to added minerals, strengthens and stabilises immunity with mulitivitamin complex and vitamin C
- Turtles choose JBL food: high-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no processing of cheap fishmeal
- Contents: mineral-rich food sticks, Calcil. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food
Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
Turtles: young, growing animals: In the water area 1 to 2 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 minutes, adult animals: 2 to 3 feeds per week.
Tortoises: only as an occasional treat.
- Crude protein (40.0%)
- Crude fat (6.5%)
- Crude fibre (2.5%)
- Crude ash (11.0%)