The needs of the animal first and foremost
To complete its Terra range, Vadigran has created Terra Expert Rabbit which will favour the rational aspect with an all-in-one food for rabbits. Terra Expert is indeed a tailor-made mono-composed, extruded range to satisfy rabbits.
The expert’s choice
The preferred choice of veterinarians
- Nutritional balance
- All the nutrients it needs in the right proportion
- A healthy animal and in good shape
The satisfaction of the owners
- Delicious and healthy nutrition
- Terra Expert brings peace of mind
- Perfect alternative between quality in both nutrition and taste
The breeder’s choice :
- Balanced proportion of nutrients, minerals and vitamins
- Without the need for additional food supplements
- The simplest and fastest solution for use
Loyal to the Terra philosophy
- Natural and varied nutrition
- The best ingredients are selected to make up each pellet
- Perfect compromise between the best of nature and the most up-to-date scientific techniques
Wellness and satisfaction of the rabbit
Terra Expert also convinced the real experts: the animals. The product was developed following numerous acceptance tests and preferences: they chose and adopted our delicious granules Terra Experts !
The little extra ‘s
- Great variety of aromatic herbs for delicious taste.
- With cranberries for their positive effect on the urinary tract and antioxydant
- With carrots: antioxydant
- Based on timothy-grass: antioxydant and ideal fibre source
Up to 25% raw and unmilled fibres for optimal digestion and natural tooth wear.
Without starchy cereals for healthy intestinal flora and low caloric intake.
Based on timothy-grass for high palatability, good digestion, and satisfied needs with low calcium and protein content.
80g – 130gr
Timothy hay, Pea fibre, Potato starch, Sunflower seed meal, Linseed meal, Rapeseed expeller, Carrot, Cranberry, Linseed, Sunflower oil, Chicory roots, Calcium carbonate, Herbs (basil, rosemary, nettle, coriander, mint), Soy protein concentrate, Lysine.
Crude protein 15,70%; Crude fat 3%; Crude fibre 24,90%; Crude ash 7,90%; Calcium 0,58%; Phosphorus 0,39%; Sodium ,30%. Additives/kg: Vitamin A 12.000 IU; Vitamin D3 1.200 IU; Vitamin E 48mg; E1-Iron (Iron-(II)-sulphate, Monohydrate) 90mg; E4-Copper (Copper-(II)-Sulphate, Pentahydrate) 18mg; E6-Zinc (Zincoxide) 90mg; E5-Manganese (Manganese-(II)-oxide) 36mg; E2-Iodine Calciumiodate, Waterless) 1,2mg; E8-Selenium.